Saturday, April 5, 2014

GT 20% Passion Project Update

In my second Passion project, I have decided to make a short film.  This idea did not come suddenly, as I always had a desire to make a short movie.  Currently I am making a script for the movie.  The movie will consist of several actors, and will be a comedic movie.  On my Fridays, I read scripts from different movies so i can use those examples to make mine better.  I also brought a book, "the complete screenwriter's manual,"  so I can tweak my script into something better.   I have made good progress into the script.  I am left with filming and editing which i plan to do within the next to months.  To me, the biggest obstacle will be editing and terrible acting.  Editing will be an obstacle because I don't know which one is the best.  I am currently thinking about using final cut, which in my experience is the best one.  Acting will be an obstacle because if the actors don't act well, the movie will seem unrealistic.  However, these problems will be solved with the right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment